Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Am I 15 years old?

Nope. You know, people never cease to amaze me, and it's so painfully apparent that age does not necessarily bring wisdom or knowledge. I suppose it's fine for some people to waste their lives, and insult people's beliefs without knowing what those believes actually are; that's up to them. But as for me, I may not agree with you, but I'm not going to make fun of you and call you names*. It's so strange too, when I encounter these people. It's as though I've forgotten they actually exist because I'm used of talking with (somewhat) intelligent people most of the time, or reading (actual) intelligent people's writings/books/essays/whatever.

So that being said, I shake my head once again. This is not a complaint or an attack on anyone in particular, but, these people do exist, and I avoid them at all costs. There's no need for futile talk with fools; it goes nowhere, and I'd rather save my time and energy. Or, I could talk with a wall.


*Unless you believe in Scientology.

No comments:

Post a Comment