Saturday, January 1, 2011

An invitation.

Randomly, I stopped by youtube and had the robot recommend a video, you know, 'since you watched this you might like this'. I watched geek rap, and two things occurred to me at the same time while watching the video.

First of all I noticed how painfully awkward and absolutely stupid the video was, but moreover, I realized that these people must realize how ridiculous they are, and literally invite insults. Of course, youtube is renown for being a haven for wicked and relentless personal insults, but I wonder why people simply spend time making something that is obviously not funny (as they recognize it as such too) and post it. I fail to see what they expect, really.

It's a strange world, I think, and it's getting worse. I can only shake my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment